Speak directly to us, just make sure to include all your contact details for us to get back to you as soon as possible.
Our office is situated at Office 1, 40D Wallace Avenue, POINT COOK VIC 3030
Postal Address: PO Box 6449, Point Cook VIC 3030
Andres Guzman is a vastly experienced mortgage broker. He started his retail banking career in 2008 at Bankwest in Melbourne. Andres has been helping clients navigate through the competitive and ever-changing mortgage landscape to find the right loan. He goes into bat and negotiate on people's behalf with financial institutions including the major banks, and makes the process as simple as possible. Through the use of the latest technology, his business is geared to deliver fast results and positive outcomes.
Over the years Andres has helped many people avoid pitfalls, and find lending solutions to suit their personal circumstances. As a respected member within the banking industry, Andres was very successful in his retail banking career that extended for five years winning multiple awards and national award nominations. In 2013 Andres decided he would be best positioned leaving the bank in order to serve his customer needs and interest better as mortgage broker. Operating independently via the AFG platform, has allowed Andres to offer more choice and better solutions to his clients. He established Guzman Finance in October 2013. The business values are grounded in the principles of Integrity and Reliability. For his clients, this means responsible lending practices from a trusted mortgage broker that puts people before profit.
As a local resident Andres has insightful local knowledge of Point Cook, Williams Landing, Tarneit, Truganina, Williamstown, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee and Wyndham Vale. Over the years Andres has helped over 300 people achieve their financial goals of buying, building, renovating and refinancing their home loans.
Our industry memberships
Guzman Finance is a proud member of Australian Finance Group (AFG), Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and the Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO).
When should you see Andres and what can you expect?
You can book and appointment at any stage in your financial journey. You might still be saving for your first home, wishing to use the equity in your current one, or wondering if you are still getting the right deal with your existing lender. You can make an obligation-free appointment with Andres at a time and place that suits you.
Our involvement in the Local Community
Guzman Finance as a business helps the local community in any way possible. Over the years it has provided financial assistance, donations and gifts to many local community groups and community events.
Andres our owner also volunteers some of his spare time helping various non-for-profit organisations.
For more than three years we have been proud sponsors of Point Cook Soccer Club.
- In 2017 Guzman Finance was a silver sponsor for the INDClub Wyndham Dugautsav.
- For 2018 Guzman Finance moves up the sponsorship ranks to be a Platinum Sponsor of Point Cook Soccer Club.
- "Andres, was professional, truly caring about our financial well-being and honest about all aspects of our mortgage experience." Aaron and Catherine D
- "After receiving Andres referral from a friend, my wife and I contacted him to get advice about how to proceed to get our first home. Since the beginning, we were cordially approached with an extensive explanation of the process, a precise calculation of all costs involved as well as a few alternatives to choose from. In case of any doubt, he has always willing to send an email, make a call or meet with us personally in a place and time convenient to us. We have felt properly heard and attended. Without any hesitation, I widely recommend Andres as the best adviser for your financial process." Ana M and Andres S
- "Andres was an absolute pleasure to deal with. It is a rare thing to have a mortgage broker be so transparent and make you feel at ease in an instant. He made the process so easy and explained everything along the way. He has saved us so much money and we could not be happier. We highly recommend Andres at Guzman Finance and will be passing on his details to anyone in the market. We will not look elsewhere in the future." Josh and Chloe C
- "Andres has made the whole experience hassle free and easy to understand. This has made the overall process of building far more enjoyable." Peter C and Tina C
- "Went above and beyond what previous professionals did for us in the past. Took the stress out of the process by keeping us informed and keeping on top of the conveyancer." Simon and Joy B